Varplus² modular capacitors are used to build capacitor banks for power factor correction on low voltage networks.
They allow by their different assembly combination to cover all the power ratings you could need, depending on the voltage, frequency and harmonic pollution level of the network.
- Technical data Frequency:50 or 60Hz
- Network voltage:230 à 690V
- Rated voltage:280 à 690V
- Capacitor rating power:2.5 to 20 kvar
- Possibility of association with detuned reactors
- detuned reactors tuning:2.7(135Hz), 3.8(190Hz), 4.3(215Hz)
- Temperature class:class D (55°C)
- Standards:CEI 60831 1/2, CSA 22-2 N°190, UL